After researching how to bleach bees wax without chemicals, I have built my own. So far I am very pleased with the result. I built it with spare parts I had around the house. The base is a spare worm farm module. The rest is from the top part of a dish warmer I bought to use for my heated palette. The frame for the dishes fits pertfectly in the base and the three dishes are used to house the wax. I use a heavy sheet of glass on top, so the wax melts during the day and solidifies as the temperature cools down. The wax has been in for two days and I already see the difference in colour. Tomorrow I will pour the wax into the moulds and compare them to the wax I have not done yet.